Club Dish Promo

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ezyemail

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
Has anyone here referred anyone to DISH via the Club Dish Promo??

I referred friends as far back as December 2003, and still have yet to see the credits on my account.

Also,if anyone here has the DISH 522 receiver,why does the system always restart by itself. (Causing a timer to miss or malfunction.)

P.S. posted in the wrong forum the 1st time.

Thanks

EZY

:confused:

You have to call them and make them look at your account to get your credit. I had to call several times in order to get my credit. I only got one month of Dish Flicks but I don't really care about this since I take OnSat magazine.

In my case....

I was referred by someone and am supposed to get a $50 credit. I was installed/activated on Friday the 27th of Feb and already rec'd my bill on Monday. No credit on it... I've called TWO OR THREE TIMES about this and each rep has said they'll get it on my account. Called again yesterday and the girl looked at things, put me on hold, said someone did something "wrong" and she'd fix it.... Then she said more or less, "okay, I've taken care of it". She even gave me a new balance for my account (it was negative $30 :)). I asked when it will show up online and she wasn't sure when that "updates". It's been 24 hours now....

I have nine $5.00 credits show up each month on my bill. So, $45 times 12 months, or $540 credit in a year.

Almost pays for the 721 I bought...

aperry said:
I have nine $5.00 credits show up each month on my bill. So, $45 times 12 months, or $540 credit in a year.

Does anyone know if your credits are greater then your bill, does it carry a negative balance. For instance if aperry were to just have AT60 with no locals or extra recievers, would he get a ~$20 credit every month (balance being ~$-240 for the year)?

aperry said:

Aperry Would like you like be in my Club Dish Pimp guy club ?

cdru said:
Does anyone know if your credits are greater then your bill, does it carry a negative balance. For instance if aperry were to just have AT60 with no locals or extra recievers, would he get a ~$20 credit every month (balance being ~$-240 for the year)?
The answer is yes, your balance would be a credit until you started having more charges than credits. Then they take from that credit until you actually owe them money.

Wow, how does someone get setup with the Club Cards? That would rule. :)

Bill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)