club dish question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cdoyle

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 25, 2005
Has anyone ever notice if they go to the website, and check the listing of club dish numbers assigned to you. That there are always new cards being issued to you, but I never recieve the physical cards in the mail to hand out to people?

So far 3 have been assigned to me this month, but I know Ill never see them. 2 on the 12, and 1 just today.

Seems wierd?

they are virtual cards.

You don't really need a physical card, but you can request them if you want. All you need is a number.

I need to figure out a club dish snafu of my own though.

I have activated 3 other people while I was receiving my 5 credit limit. I was expecting to start receiving credit for these people as soon as the 5 original began to wear out. Am I getting screwed because they got activated while I was already receiving the max of 5 credits?

I've received a few over the years, but nearly as many as I show on the site. Heck, I have about 12 that were issued in 2003, and there are some from 2001 that stil are shown as "active".

Can I still use those?

Well I don't think they are the vitual ones, because don't they have a V in the serial number? Like the ones I've requested are like VCD0001003243

But these new ones all have CDD139061143 type numbers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts