CN HD disappeared from Dish page

saseenthar

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 17, 2006
I know it was there from yesterday, but when I checked the site Cartoon Network HD is gone now.

They are definitely watching us, because there was typo about ESPN (EPSN) in the text and that's also gone.

Just how inepth are the folks at Dish. They can't even figure out if they are adding one or two channels that almost no one wants. No wonder they can't add the 20 or so they have been talking about. If they tried to do so there would be so much confussion at Dishthat they would probably shut the whole system down.

Technical glitches, memos announcing channels, then revised memos not listing those, channels listed and pulled from the website.. is anyone working at DISH or is just a bunch of apes pulling switches????

If they are watching us, maybe we need to say, "Wow, SciFi HD rocks, finally!!!". Dish will then have to turn it on and then add it to the HD logo list accordingly. :eureka

Do you think it would work? :confused:

Technical glitches, memos announcing channels, then revised memos not listing those, channels listed and pulled from the website.. is anyone working at DISH or is just a bunch of apes pulling switches????

Typical day at Dish's programing decision branch :D

monkeysc5.jpg

HaHa. That reminds me of the commercial where the guy is working with a bunch of chimps that party all the time and play practical jokes on the guy, and he's looking for another job. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts