CNN/Fox News Swapped?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tom B

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 9, 2005
New Jersey
I'm now getting CNN on 360 and Fox News on 202. Does anyone know if this a screw up? Or has Rupert moved his Fox News channel to a more visible position?

Tom B said:
I'm now getting CNN on 360 and Fox News on 202. Does anyone know if this a screw up? Or has Rupert moved his Fox News channel to a more visible position?
No, Shep, O'Reilley and Hannity executed a "hostile takeover" of CNN earlier today. Expect to see the video of Larry King announcing his allegiance to Rupert on Youtube soon...:D

dfergie said:
202 is CNN on my Sammy...

Interesting...and somewhat bizzare! In the program guide 202 is still CNN and 360 is Fox News. However, when I tune to 202 I ge Fos News ad when I tune ot 360 I get CNN.

Can you post a pic of the screen with the channel display bar and program in the background? Have you tried to reset?

Probably just a glitch, the other day one of the guide entries on my D10 would change each time I hit a button to navigate, it cleared up on it's own, in your case, if it's still doing it, I'll bet if you reset the stb, it would fix it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)