CNN HD-PA lip sync issues

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
The PA election primary coverage on CNN HD right now is showing pretty severe lip sync issues. Not even close. Or is it just my equipment?

I'm noticing it as well, NavyChop - audio seems a split second behind what their lips are doing. I noticed this while watching Lou Dobbs in HD last night too; haven't noticed it on any other channels/sources.

CNN SD doesn't seem to be off...

I guess I'll try a reboot.......

I'm using a ViP622, Onkyo 805 & JVC 61" DiLA.

cnn in pa on my 622 has severe lip sync since it was turned on. all the other hd looks great.what could cause it?

I noticed a lip sync issue when they did the big hoopla coverage of the Pope at Yankee Stadium. The problem's not on your end.

I was watching CNN HD on the 722 receiver with no issues. Went upstairs and turned on the 622, really bad lip sync issues. Is this only happening on the 622 receivers?

I had the same severe lip sync problem with CNN HD last night. 622 connected directly to Sony LCD TV via HDMI.

Still having the lip-sync issue... been this way since CNN HD was lit. CNN SD is still fine.

Setup : 622 connected to NEC PX-50XR5A plasma via HDMI, optical audio out to a very modest Kenwood VR-606 receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)