Cnn Hd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ATT

Original poster
Feb 4, 2007
i was just watching CNN few minutes ago reported that on saturday there going to be some show about Dr Sanjay Gupta for first time in HD
could this be Directv HD day too ?

If I understand correctly, DirecTV will be the first provider to carry CNN-HD.

So, if they don't have their problems solved by Saturday, this HD program won't be seen in HD by anybody (unless some cable provider somewhare has picked up CNN-HD in the last three or four days).

If I understand correctly, DirecTV will be the first provider to carry CNN-HD.

So, if they don't have their problems solved by Saturday, this HD program won't be seen in HD by anybody (unless some cable provider somewhare has picked up CNN-HD in the last three or four days).
You'd think Time Warner Cable would have been the guys to get that first...

Indeed you would think that.

But they didn't!!

DirecTV will spend months squabbling with the most insignificant penny-anti owner of some middle-sized DMA local over carriage rights, yet they grab a station owned by Time Warner before Time Warner cable carries it! :eek: :p

TWC announced yesterday that they will carry WTBS by Oct. to some areas. You would think that CNN hd would not be too far behind.

I find it funny now. Everyone was and is doing all this HD stuff because Directv is all like we are gonna have all this HD in Sept. Now directv is the one playing catch up.

I would think that too, but I'm sure they are just sucking up to Directv to keep that channel 202 and not be charged an arm and a leg for it when contract talks come around.

TW is carrying CNNHD in some markets already (Central TX for one) and D* pays TW for the programming packages big time...like HBO gets big bucks every month.

TWC announced yesterday that they will carry WTBS by Oct. to some areas. You would think that CNN hd would not be too far behind.

D* will have to have TBS online in HD by the second week in October, if I recall correctly, TBS is the network for the Baseball Post Season, D* said it would be in HD, for the baseball fans, I would hope so, seeing they could be shown on National networks in HD already.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts