CNX minis help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sublogo

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 2, 2012
long beach ca
hello guys i just bought a cnx mini for $10 of craigslist and a 90cm dish for $25 i cant seem to find any satellites i already did a firm upgrade previous guy was using it for dish. i cant find like g25 on 93w i was able to get it with a smaller dish size how can i find out if the lnb is bad im getting 80 signal but no quality any help will be appreciated.

More info needed to help.
i was able to get it with a smaller dish size
With this receiver?
what lnbf (make/model) on the 90cm dish?
Have you looked at www.dishpointer.com for references to point at?
Have you programmed an active transponder into the receiver to watch during dish tune up?
how can i find out if the lnb is bad
Put it in a working system.
G25, not much there,(only 12000 V 2220) suggest 97W, G19.(see TheList [top of page])
PS>thread liable to be moved to the FTA main area.

the lnb on the dish is unknown no label im trying to get g25 for tv azteca i was able to get in on a direct tv dish like the phase 3 slightly bigger with a linear lnb on it and a fortec lifetime ultra . i got that set up on my dads house im trying the new set up at my house. thanks for the reply

To test out new old hardware, substituting it for working equipment, can't be beat.
Since the dish & LNBF at Dads house are fine, can you take your receiver over there?
?Get it set up and working.
That would remove one unknown.

i bought the cnx mini from one person and the dish from somewhere else not the same and the lnb on the dish im sure is a linear lnb becuase it looks the same as the one in my dads house ill go in check it out in tomorrow and let you guys know what happends

The LNBF on the dish could still be Universal, or Standard,
with different Local Oscillator frequencies and response to 22khz tone.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts