College basketball 2014/15

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Provlem Kentucky had was, was being in the SEC. Any hard games were pre-season back in Dec. Their SEC schedule is a ..., well it's SEC basketball. So their not used to having a challenge and it showed against Notre Dame and now Wisconsin.

Nah. Kentucky had everything to lose being undefeated, and Wisconsin was just waiting to revenge last season's Final Four loss. No different than when Duke played an undefeated and way more talented UNLV in the 1991 Final Four.

Reactions: Ronnie-
Kentucky just laid an egg.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Nah. Kentucky had everything to lose being undefeated, and Wisconsin was just waiting to revenge last season's Final Four loss. No different than when Duke played an undefeated and way more talented UNLV in the 1991 Final Four.
This, I was honestly waiting on this to happen since even conference tourney play.

Way more talented?
That was the team of back-to-back National Champions Grant Hill, Christian Lattener, and Bobby Hurley.

Way more talented?
That was the team of back-to-back National Champions Grant Hill, Christian Lattener, and Bobby Hurley.
Its debatable, but the starting five had 3 first rounders and a 2nd rounder in 91 and the other starter was a first rounder in 92. So they were loaded.

Its debatable, but the starting five had 3 first rounders and a 2nd rounder in 91 and the other starter was a first rounder in 92. So they were loaded.
I agree they were loaded, but so was Dook (Grant and Laettner were both picked #3 overall, and Hurley went high in the first round as well).

That's why I challenged the "way more talented" comment.

I agree they were loaded, but so was Dook (Grant and Laettner were both picked #3 overall, and Hurley went high in the first round as well).

That's why I challenged the "way more talented" comment.
Your right. I should've said a team with more talent. Didn't matter either way that fateful night in 1991 however.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)