Status
Not open for further replies.

twohourride

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 18, 2003
Arlington, TX
Hey everyone...really enjoy Satellite Guys.us

Would like to send an open invitation for those who would like to join a FREE NCAA/college Pick'Em Game on Yahoo....you pick the winners against the spread each week for the Top 25 games, Yahoo does the rest (scoring,standings,etc).

Already about 24 members strong, would like to add any interested, here is the info:

You have been invited to join redraiderredwine's Private Group in Yahoo! Sports College Football Pick'em.

In order to join the group, just go to College Football Pick'em, click the "Sign Up" button (or "Create or Join Group" if you are a returning user). From there, follow the path to join an existing private group and when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 1153
Password: trinity

Have a great day....

I am all in for a pro one! I run an office pool already, would there be any interest if I set up a satguys one on CBS?

korsjs said:
i would do it. i just feel bad for the post above by twohourride. i kind of feel we are hijacking is post.

i will do the college one too...sorry twohourride

twohourride said:
Hey everyone...really enjoy Satellite Guys.us

Would like to send an open invitation for those who would like to join a FREE NCAA/college Pick'Em Game on Yahoo....you pick the winners against the spread each week for the Top 25 games, Yahoo does the rest (scoring,standings,etc).

Already about 24 members strong, would like to add any interested, here is the info:

You have been invited to join redraiderredwine's Private Group in Yahoo! Sports College Football Pick'em.

In order to join the group, just go to College Football Pick'em, click the "Sign Up" button (or "Create or Join Group" if you are a returning user). From there, follow the path to join an existing private group and when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 1153
Password: trinity

Have a great day....

Here is the link for twohourride's group http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college

I'm in twohourride. I would also be interested in any Satguys leagues.

Thanks guys...and no problem on the post whatsoever! I also run a pro one, Yahoo has not set that one up yet. I think it would be great also....seems most of the guys here would enjoy a sports pickem game or Fantasy League.

twohourride said:
Thanks guys...and no problem on the post whatsoever! I also run a pro one, Yahoo has not set that one up yet. I think it would be great also....seems most of the guys here would enjoy a sports pickem game or Fantasy League.

cool, let us know when the pro one is up and running.

Hey Fellas...I have set up a couple of Pick'Em games on Yahoo....under sports, fantasy....

one is College and one is Pro

Here are the league ID/passwords you will need to join a private group:

College ID 1153 password trinity
Pro ID 3497 password trinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)