COLROC/DBACKS/PADRES

DirecTVFanSince2016

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Apr 26, 2023
Scranton, PA
Will spring training games from the Padres and Diamondbacks continue to be televised under the MLB production? I looked at SNLAHD/690’s schedule, and it does have the first ST Dodgers game against the Padres on there for 2/22 3:00p ET.
However, there is still no PADRES/694-3 channel in the guide just yet.
Meanwhile, there is also still no DBACKS/686-3 channel in the guide.
Any info on when these will get added again in time for coverage their 1st ST games? (2/22 vs Dodgers and 2/23 vs Rockies respectively).
I also checked ALTHD/681’s schedule, seeing as they could be the new home of the Rockies, but it still just says Title Not Available for 2/23 at 3:00p.

I can't believe there is still no announcement about Rockies TV.
Rumor is they will be on MLBTV with blackouts lifted and MLB network pre-empting the national feed.

Surprised Altitude didn't get them but they can't even get an agreement with Comcast.

• Wow
Reactions: DirecTVFanSince2016
I can't believe there is still no announcement about Rockies TV.
My guess is MLB will handle them like they do San Diego and Arizona, sell them as a streaming monthly or season package.
Rumor is they will be on MLBTV with blackouts lifted and MLB network pre-empting the national feed.
That is the plan for next year, once Ballys goes dark after this upcoming season.

Surprised Altitude didn't get them but they can't even get an agreement with Comcast.
Doubtful Altitude Sports could afford a contract with the Rockies, since they are not on Comcast ( main provider in that area), they are not receiving per sub fees from them of course, probably just fees from DirecTV.

No channel numbers yet, but these appeared on the stream server today

EDIT: For Stream/Internet customers COLROC is testing on 683, while DBACKS and PADRES are still on 686 and 694. Hopefully they're also testing on satellite in time for tomorrow morning's grab as the stream API still doesn't properly support subchannel numbering.

EDIT2: They're now testing on satellite
683 *COLROC
686 *DBACKS
694-3 *PADRES

Attachments

• DBACKS.jpg
    DBACKS.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 46
  • PADRES.jpg
    PADRES.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 45
  • COLROC.jpg
    COLROC.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
The D-Backs games will be $99. MLB.TV will be $199 and will also include the D-backs games in addition to all games. I'm out of the D-Backs market and get MLB.TV through T-Mobile.

MLB.TV shows 149.99 for everyone
same as Directv satellite

I assume it doesnt include Arizona if you are in market. That is where the extra $$ comes in
Wasn't MLB.TV under $100 for everyone last year ...
Thought you guy were paying like $89.
IF thats the case, thats Quite a jump.

I have DirecTV's EI package and it was $149 this year, think I got it for $189 last year.

No channel numbers yet, but these appeared on the stream server today

EDIT: For Stream/Internet customers COLROC is testing on 683, while DBACKS and PADRES are still on 686 and 694. Hopefully they're also testing on satellite in time for tomorrow morning's grab as the stream API still doesn't properly support subchannel numbering.

EDIT2: They're now testing on satellite
683 *COLROC
686 *DBACKS
694-3 *PADRES
This is great news because I have DirecTV Stream Choice package. As of this morning 683 is still not showing in my guide and I am in the Denver DMA.

I assume T-mobile will offer MLB-TV towards the end of March as they have done before. From what I see here it still won't include local (for me Rockies) games?
I thought with MLB taking over the broadcasts they would make them available in market. Looks like you would have to purchase Rockies TV or get them through (hopefully) DIrecTV Choice or above.