DIRECTV ultimate free 3 month offer

so2344

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 27, 2020
MD
Got a “special offer for you” on channel 9758, up to 3 months of DIRECTV ultimate movie package.

Went to the website and the offer didn’t work.

Has anyone gotten this offer to work?

There doesn't appear to be anything "free" about this.

The documentation I have says you can get the ULTIMATE package (that includes most of the movie channels) at a "special rate" for three months.
DIRECTV offer said:
Upgrade to the ULTIMATE package for a special rate and experience classic and hit movies from FXM and STARZ Encore plus get hooked on engaging documentaries, original series and more sports!​

There doesn't appear to be anything "free" about this.

The documentation I have says you can get the ULTIMATE package (that includes most of the movie channels) at a "special rate" for three months.
Thanks, was hoping to try out the full movie package. Not even sure that is offered anymore for satellite customers?

Thanks, was hoping to try out the full movie package. Not even sure that is offered anymore for satellite customers?
Full Movie package, as in All the 500's basically ?

I never knew they had a specific package like that..

I can't help a whole lot as I have the Ultimate package ... don't watch movies though ... it only offers a few in that package.

Thanks, was hoping to try out the full movie package.
Did you mean this?

Included channels are:
  • Hallmark Drama (Ch. 564)
  • Hallmark Movies & Mysteries (Ch. 565)
  • HDNet Movies (Ch. 566)
  • Sony Movies (Ch. 568)
  • Smithsonian Channel (Ch. 570)
  • Crime + Investigation (Ch. 571)
  • MTV Live (Ch. 572)
  • ShortsTV (Ch. 573)
The promotion gives you these channels without the $5 monthly fee they normally command. It should not be confused with the ULTIMATE discount.

shows as 4.99 on Directv stream (I used the link posted right above my post)
The web page text clearly says "currently $5/mo.".

DIRECTV has a fairly substantial "left-hand doesn't know what the right-hand is doing" problem with respect to their website and it seems to have deteriorated since AT&T stepped out.

The web page text clearly says "currently $5/mo.".

DIRECTV has a fairly substantial "left-hand doesn't know what the right-hand is doing" problem with respect to their website and it seems to have deteriorated since AT&T stepped out.
I must get that great 4.99 a month deal as a good customer ;)

Untitled.jpg