Combining 622 output and analog cable--Advice Sought

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
have analog cable and satellite. I would like to make the TV2 output of a 622 available to the TVs in rooms that are cable only.

Right now the 622 is in the family room. There is one coax feed with diplexed OTA and satellite and one cable that sends cable to my DVD recorder. The other locations have a line that is receiving the analog cable. Right now the analog cable is distributed in the attic via a Super Home Node.

Any suggestions on how to combine the 622 output (on a cable channel) with the analog cable. I have heard that some have treated one feed like it is bidrectionall but i am unsure how they have wired it efficiently.

thanks in advance

have analog cable and satellite. I would like to make the TV2 output of a 622 available to the TVs in rooms that are cable only.

Right now the 622 is in the family room. There is one coax feed with diplexed OTA and satellite and one cable that sends cable to my DVD recorder. The other locations have a line that is receiving the analog cable. Right now the analog cable is distributed in the attic via a Super Home Node.

Any suggestions on how to combine the 622 output (on a cable channel) with the analog cable. I have heard that some have treated one feed like it is bidrectionall but i am unsure how they have wired it efficiently.

thanks in advance

Run a line from the 622's tuner 2 output to the super home node. Using a splitter, place the tuner 2 output on the "out" port of the splitter, the cable feed on the other "out" port of the splitter and a jumper cable from the "in" port of the splitter to the input of the super home node.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)