comcast-angers-cable-networks-with-channel-lineup-changes

brejust

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 25, 2014
:) life
The country’s largest cable company has joined the race to get skinny.

Comcast has started ripping up agreements with cable networks and moving them out of basic onto digital tiers, The Post has learned.

Already, Spike, CMT and Pop, the former TV Guide channel, have been moved to digital tiers, the companies told The Post.
The switches began Jan. 7.

The changes means fans of the affected networks could have to pay $9.99 a month, or more, to tune in.
http://nypost.com/2016/01/14/comcast-angers-cable-networks-with-channel-lineup-changes/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The welcome package has two of these channels.

The country’s largest cable company has joined the race to get skinny.

Comcast has started ripping up agreements with cable networks and moving them out of basic onto digital tiers, The Post has learned.

Already, Spike, CMT and Pop, the former TV Guide channel, have been moved to digital tiers, the companies told The Post.
The switches began Jan. 7.

The changes means fans of the affected networks could have to pay $9.99 a month, or more, to tune in.
http://nypost.com/2016/01/14/comcast-angers-cable-networks-with-channel-lineup-changes/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The welcome package has two of these channels.

I already posted about this in the Comcast Forum here, and yes if you want these channels you have to upgrade, but the nice thing they did for me was give me a credit for $9.99 a month for 2 years so it was a wash.

Also they are pulling/switching other channels that story did not mention, it depends on what area you live in for which channels.

Their double/ triple play packages are going to look totally different within the next 2 years( I have a inside source-husband of one of my wife's friend/former co-worker).

Not trying to start a flame war by posting this in the Dish Forums, just responding to a thread here placed by another.

wrestling fans

yes, true, but the only reason why Pop just became a must see channel for wrestling is TNA Impact Wrestling (nevermind the fact that TNA is basically a dying company that is trying to delay it's impending folding as Pop is their 3rd network in a span of 2 years where TNA was on Spike, the Destination America and now Pop and also the loss of many well known names to the Indys, ROH, New Japan and WWE/NXT). people who still follow TNA want their weekly fix of Ethan Carter the 3rd (EC3), The Hardys (Matt and Jeff), Bobby Roode and James Storm, and the legendary (and soon to be retiring from TNA) Kurt Angle.

Reactions: Mr Tony
If anyone remembers Pedro Morales or Bob Backlund I know them both. They seemed real... :)

Reactions: satjay
There is only one sport that isnt rigged and thats wrestling (its pre-determined)
NASCAR use to be the other one but after this past year I'm having my doubts ;)

Reality shows are all rigged.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)