Comcast Business is unbelievably bad!

Sentry

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 16, 2003
Huntington WV
Hey -

My work has basic Comcast, Huntington, WV. Got a new TV in our Board Room and wanted to get a High Def box. My CEO lives nearby and has the same cable co. and likes it so he asked me to set it up here.

I have been calling for 2 days with zero results!

Using the phone number on bill, they say it is for residental and transfer me around until they finally hang up on me. (Each phone transfer gets more and more static so note to self - don't get telephone through the cable company!)

Finally get a number for business customers, they transfer me around and ask for my zip code 15 times and act like I'm a foreigner. Finally get them to understand that all I need is a box, not new service or phone service and they give to sales which is another dead number.

One number rings to some dude's house in "the south" that said, "why is everyone calling this number for Cable?" in his redneck voice (886-628-5889)

If we didn't have multiple TVs throughout the building I would switch to a satellite in an instant!

Finally got a local number to "corporate sales" which is a few blocks from me and it rings 5 times and goes dead! (304-528-3938)

How bad can they be!!! Anybody from Comcast that can help out there???

If all you need is to pick up a box, you might find the easiest thing to do is go to the local Comcast office and pick it up yourself.

You can't get in, it is a dispatch place for workers, they think someone will go in with a gun and start shooting! But that is where my local call that I mentioned above rings into. I'm going to call it day and night until I reach someone.

So I called the local number non-stop yesterday and I finally caught someone in the office. They gave me their cell phone number and plan to be here next week. Hope they show up!

I will post what happens.

I would go to the office and pick it up. I don't about there, but here they charge you $30 to bring the box to your house and you can pick them up for free.

So I got my cable box today and guess what! NO HDMI output on the box. So I call the "commercial Rep" who said that they get some in occasionally and don't have any in now so I told him to come and get this one and call me when they get one in. How crappy is that?

The room is pre-wired and I do not want to buy another coverter or re-wire. What a bunch of crap!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)