Comcast Channel Lineup

Piratefan98

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 20, 2006
I live in the Gettysburg PA area, formerly serviced by Adelphia, and now taken over by Comcast .....

A month ago, I got a card in the mail from Comcast showing the 2007 rate structure, and in that note, it announced that "more than 15 new channels" would be added to our lineup. Of course, I am curious as to what they will be, so I called 1-800-COMCAST to ask, and the CSO didn't know. They said I should visit my local Comcast office in Gettysburg, which I did. Local office didn't know either. In fact, the local office said the head-end was at capacity, and they had no idea how 15 more channels were going to be added.

Sigh.

I'm sure buyouts of big companies are a complex thing, and I'm sure transitions take time. I just wish that somewhere within the company, an answer could be found. With my particular question, apparently no one from Comcast has the answer. It would be better not to announce the "over 15 new channels" in the first place, until they are actually ready to be deployed.

Jeff

I dont know any CSR at the front counter of our offices whod know what was going on in the headend.. Hell the majority of them probley have only heard the word and know only what it is because it was explained to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)