"Comcast Enhanced Cable" What Does it include?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gandhrav

Original poster
Mar 19, 2006
Hi does anybody know that what does the "comcast enhanced cable" includes?
Does it comes with any movie channels such as hbo, starz etc?

I am sure somone here have this package so I would appreciate if you would clarify it for me.

Thanks

gandhrav said:
Hi does anybody know that what does the "comcast enhanced cable" includes?
Does it comes with any movie channels such as hbo, starz etc?

I am sure somone here have this package so I would appreciate if you would clarify it for me.

Thanks

Here in Chattanooga, the Enhanced Basic package is $49.99/mo vs $48.50/mo for Preferred Basic service. Enhanced Basic adds to Preferred Basic, 1 digital STB, epg, VOD, ppv, all the Music Choice music channels and access to premium movie and sports packs.

Last edited:
Chris Freeland said:
and access to premium movie and sports packs.

So you mean that by "access to premium and sports packs" you get all the HBOs (I think they are like 8 or more, 8 starz and + all encores? Am i assuming right?

Here in MD its much expensive, I was paying like $65 dollar for analog cable with only 70 chanells and no premium. Well but $12 it was for 3 converter rental fees.

gandhrav said:
So you mean that by "access to premium and sports packs" you get all the HBOs (I think they are like 8 or more, 8 starz and + all encores? Am i assuming right?

Here in MD its much expensive, I was paying like $65 dollar for analog cable with only 70 chanells and no premium. Well but $12 it was for 3 converter rental fees.

No, I mean since Enhanced basic comes with a digital STB allowing you to add HBO or Sho etc for an additional $13/mo each without getting the Digital Plus package, but they are not included.

Extra STB's here for additional TVs over the 1 that is included in the Enhanced package are $6.95/mo extra for each. $49.99/mo + 2 extra STB's at $6.95 x 2 = $64.89 for 65 analog channels plus the Music Choice music channels, it appears Enhanced basic here in SE TN with 3 STB's is about the same price as what you were paying in MD.

Last edited:
my receivers were analog not digital and we really don't need them since they are not required to view channels. Still cable is just getting to much expensive these days.

The "enhanced cable" package in Jersey includes the "value pack" with ESPN 2, VH1 Classic, Game Show Network, etc. It's Comcast's way of charging $5 extra for 5 channels, one of which (ESPN2) I actually watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts