Comcast experience

RONZ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 30, 2010
Luzerne
Today I lost my internet service and I called to get is restored. Nothing to do with my bill but a technical issue. They were very rude, has anyone experience issues with comcast or is it just a bad day for service reps

Probably just a lousy customer service rep. I've had Comcast internet service at our house for almost eight years now. I think I've had to call three times about outages. Each time they have been very professional and showed up the next day to fix the problem. One time I called on a Saturday and they showed up on Sunday morning. Might also depend on where you are. Better luck in the future!

Probably just a lousy customer service rep. I've had Comcast internet service at our house for almost eight years now. I think I've had to call three times about outages. Each time they have been very professional and showed up the next day to fix the problem. One time I called on a Saturday and they showed up on Sunday morning. Might also depend on where you are. Better luck in the future!

Thanks I hope you are correct You seam very loyal

Thanks again

They are supposed to act professionally at all times. Since you called in you should receive an email with a survey to fill out, make sure you fill it out and grade it how you feel you were treated. I get one every time I call in, when you chat there is one at the end of the chat to fill out.

They are supposed to act professionally at all times. Since you called in you should receive an email with a survey to fill out, make sure you fill it out and grade it how you feel you were treated. I get one every time I call in, when you chat there is one at the end of the chat to fill out.

Yes I did get one and I filled it out stating how unprofessional they are

My experience was not great the 2nd time around. They billed me charges they shouldn't have. Then when i made a payment arrangement via chat the rep said i was all set. Well my service was shut off two days before my payment arrangement date and they billed me reconnection fees which I had to argue to get taken off.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)