Comcast ON-Demand (help)

Ginkus

Original poster
Mar 10, 2007
My on-demand seems to be stuck from around Feb 22. My Howard Stern on demand is definately stuck from then, because I can track episodes on the on demand site that I do not have. I got a credit for my Stern fee, but it seems like all of my on demand has stopped updating. Comcast is trying to tell me a third party does the on-demand stuff so there is nothing they can do, But I pay Comcast so I don't want to hear there is nothing they can do.

I know that CBS, under network shows keeps dates of programs, If I go in any of the CSI menus my lates date of a show is 2/22, I wanted to know if anyone else has a later date for any of the CSI programs so I can tell comcast. Or does anyone know how I can get in contact with on-demand or this third party so I can get some answers. They said things update slow in my county, but 3 weeks is crazy. I pay for the same service as everyone else.

BTW are there any other big comcast forums, where I can dig for more info because Comcast is not too helpful.

Thanks for any help with this

The content of the On-Demand channels is not controlled by comcast its controlled by the channel itself, much like the content of say FOX.. so their is nothing they can really do. Id find a freind who has the service to see if he has differnt stuff then you, cause maybe your box sint updateing.. You could swap the box as well..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)