Comcast Sports Chicago HD is HERE!

Don't remember & maybe it's been changed since I had E*, but when I signed up for locals they had to put a dish @ 61 for me to get all the channels. I've been gone from E* for 2 1/2 years. (I left when CSN went on the air & have had the HD version since the day it came on.) So I haven't kept up with the locals much since then. Still no WGN-HD and only showing the games in HD on CSN-HD, so I'm not heading back to E* anytime soon. Although I still use my 811 as my OTA receiver.
Don't you get WGN-HD through OTA? Does CSN-HD show anything other then the games in HD? Just want to know what I'm missing.

So what am I missing?
It is not in my guide, I have a dish pointed to 61.5 and one to 110/119.
Have America Top 200 or whichever is highest now a days, Hbo, HD package, DVR fee, HD fee...
So what am I missing?

Don't you get WGN-HD through OTA? Does CSN-HD show anything other then the games in HD? Just want to know what I'm missing.

Actually, I get WGN-HD & CSN-HD thru Comcast. My OTA is aimed north to Milwaukee. I can still get most of the Chicago stations still, but the only one I really care about is WCIU since Comcast doesn't carry it and there are some Cubs, Sox & Bulls games in HD there.

CSN studio shows are in HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)