Comcast Sports Net HD in Chicago

So, it appears the consesus is that E* will eventually get the RSN in HD some time this year... If that's the case, then I will probably stick with Dish. I would just hope there was a little more reassurance that these channels are going to be rolled out soon.

Well, If they do roll the RSN out some time in 2007, I might stick Dish. Right now this is about the only gripe I have with them. It's a big gripe though, and it's the first time I seriously considered dumping them for cable.[/QUOTE

I guess I dont understand the problem E* has in making the HD RSN's available. Yesterday ch 9467 picked up the HD feed of the Flames/Wings game from FSN Detroit. If it was a negotiations/financial holdup between E* and the RSN's then why is E* picking up feeds periodically from various RSN's and showing the NHL games on 9467 ? :confused:

I live 220 miles SW of the Windy City. Will my Randy Winegard OTA antenna get me HD or am I being too windy? I guess I better pray that Charlie Cheesie Ergen and his minions will grant us Comcast Sports HD in 2007, so that I can watch 2007 NL Cy Young pitcher Carlos Zambrano and 2007 NL MVP Alfonso Soriano lead the Cubs to their 2007 World Series Championship...in beautiful HD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)