Comcast SportsNet Chicago + HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

talljoel

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 15, 2007
I'm in the Chicago area.

Is Directv showing tonights White Sox - Tigers game that is on CSN + in HD?

I'm with Dish and of course they are only showing the game in SD. Also, it appears that Dish will only show future games that are on CSN + in SD.

Is Directv showing the CSN+ games in HD?

I certainly would appreciate having this info.

Thanks

I do not think DireTV does the alternate / plus feeds in HD.

FSN detroit is on the plus feed tonight, CSN chicago is on a plus feed tonight.
Both feeds are in SD for extra innings package tonight, neither are in HD.

Nothing HD in the guide for either team's RSN.

No, But Directv coustomers will begin seeing CCSNCH+HD games on D* very soon! The latest word is that it's just getting the transmission to D* as the contract to carry this has been signed.

That is all I know.

Well, that's good news Bob. How about WGN, can you greese some wheels :)

We allready get wgnhd.. Well atleast every one in chicago land area does. :) For those of you out of the territory. SOON! I would imagine as soon as D11 is up.. Im on the phone with D* right now asking where my game is.. I also noticed that none of the cubs home games are on CCSNCH+HD, where as the sox have 6 games. I wonder why that is..

I called up directv to request that this channel be added as all of you should be doing to.. When I asked why comcast carry's this channel in hd and directv doesnt, i got hung up on! Great Coustomer service D*. The funny part was I was really being nice about it.

I called up comcast sportnet chicago and left a message on there general delivery mailbox. I think I will ruffle some feathers up there tommorow too.

I'm in the Chicago area.

I'm with Dish and of course they are only showing the game in SD. Also, it appears that Dish will only show future games that are on CSN + in SD.

Thanks

Sox game is NOT on CSN+, it is on WCIU. Bulls are on CSN+. Comcast, which has been carrying the CSN+ HD feeds on 174 for the Cubs & SOx, is not showing the Bulls in HD tonight. No real loss.

Sox game is NOT on CSN+, it is on WCIU. Bulls are on CSN+. Comcast, which has been carrying the CSN+ HD feeds on 174 for the Cubs & SOx, is not showing the Bulls in HD tonight. No real loss.

That post was from last friday when the sox were on CSN+.

Directv is showing the bulls game tonight on CSN+HD on 668-1.

I'm in the Chicago area.

Thanks

I've seen the CSCH+ HD baseball games on 668-1. You may have to manually type in the channel number.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts