Comcast SportsNet Northwest on E*?

mrhand

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 1, 2006
Vancouver, WA

While watching the Blazers is roughly equivalent to being stabbed repeatedly with a rusty fork, it would be nice to be able to see the real NBA teams they play against.

Any E* subscribers in the Northwest, feel free to drop them an email and let them know you'd like E* to carry Comcast SportsNet Northwest.

Let me guess, there will be 4 people threatening to leave Dish if they don't carry this channel!?!

408 tmep 8 maybe ? any rsn si a good ewelcoem

yes
nhlnetwork
mavtv
fox ghotuson
foxwiscosnin
anyothe rsn is wleme

styopa ddign only hdtv ahnel tahts eralpeopl cant wat

sd are always welome fdigital mtvs, digitl hbos, diigtal ecoenr, digita, shwom etc

408 tmep 8 maybe ? any rsn si a good ewelcoem

yes
nhlnetwork
mavtv
fox ghotuson
foxwiscosnin
anyothe rsn is wleme

styopa ddign only hdtv ahnel tahts eralpeopl cant wat

sd are always welome fdigital mtvs, digitl hbos, diigtal ecoenr, digita, shwom etc

Can you make the extra effort to go back and edit your posts before actually posting them? I've read 2 of your posts now in the last minute and each one looks like complete gibberish. Show some respect for the people on this board, but mainly YOURSELF, and make sure your posts resemble something that can actually be read. Thanks.

Can you make the extra effort to go back and edit your posts before actually posting them? I've read 2 of your posts now in the last minute and each one looks like complete gibberish. Show some respect for the people on this board, but mainly YOURSELF, and make sure your posts resemble something that can actually be read. Thanks.

Hmm, this could get fun.

IMHO this is just what we don't need. A bandwidth wasting channel featuring the Blazers.

I ask what, oh what did we Portlanders do to be saddled with the Blazers. !sadroll A team with a fine history of whiners, thugs, rapists, drug addled morons, and assorted miscreants.

PLEASE! Not one cent of my bill to support them. Now perhaps if they paid Charlie like the infomercial channels do...

I just skip over the posts as it takes way too much time to decode them.

Download and use Firefox. It has spell check built in which is great!

Like I was always told, if you can't get right the first time, go back and try again until you get it right.

Besides the Blazers, I wonder what other kinds of sports programming would air on CSN Northwest. What kind of college sports would this network carry.

He has a handicap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)