Comcast Starts To Stream In 4K On Samsung TVs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Beating its end-of-the-year deadline, Comcast on Tuesday launched Xfinity in UHD, a 4K streaming app that will initially be available on 2014 Samsung UHD TVs and provide free access to a set of TV shows from NBC and USA Network.

Comcast, which announced plans to launch the app at the Consumer Electronics Show in January, will start off with full current seasons USA’s Covert Affairs and NBC’s Chicago Fire, and will add Parks & Recreation to that list in February 2015.

multichannel.com

Anyone have a comcast username and password I can borrow? I have cox, but if you have access through xfinity.net via username and password you can see it on any internet connection. (at least Im told)

I know Cox and Comcast do some sharing, like with public wireless connections and the Turbo boost technology on internet connections, but I haven't heard about sharing directly on an internet connection.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts