Comcast support

larry fink

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 16, 2014
I have very good experience with Comcast customer support.....

Kudos Comcast kudos!!

I've had fantastic customer support for over 12 years.. Every time I call they (the csr) Resolve my issues with in a timely manner and are very professional... Every single call..

Go Comcast kudos!!

Comcast customer service is top notch. Number 1, cream of the crop it rises to the top!!!

I've been with Dish for 16 years, enjoyed the Charlie chats, had very good customer service during my stay. I have decided to leave and go with Comcast as I will be moving. Have a package that costs 199.00 from Comcast. It includes 260+ channels, high speed internet, & phone for 199.00. My Dish bill runs 162.00. Substantial savings IMO.

I have had Comcast for over a year. While getting some things wrong, their Customer Solutions team seems to be fairly good. The service in the Chattanooga TN market has been great, hardly no outages in Rossville Ga until I recently moved to Lafayette Ga. It's still from the Chattanooga market but I've experienced multiple outages in the week and a half I've been in my new house. I was going to go OTA, but couldn't do it. Too many hills between here and the Chattanooga towers. But overall, I've been very happy with Comcast as far as video, phone, and internet.:clapping You do get a lot of CSR's that aren't very helpful, but I always go straight to the customer solutions dept for help on savings for my bill. So far, I haven't been disappointed. Of course, I hate paying the bill but who likes that?? Lol... :wave

I was up in the air to sign up with Comcast or Verizon. I heard a lot of horror stories with CS and Comcast. Verizon's billing can be a nightmare too. I had internet with Comcast and upgraded to two (non contract) HD receivers. Never activated the receivers and was never charged for them when I discontinued Comcast. Also quitting Comcast was easy..... and I've heard a lot about customers who have a hard time with this.

The only minor issues I had were getting my $2.50 credit for having an HDHomerun instead of their receiver, and never getting a bill in the mail last month. I've never had an issue with the service, and It's been fine any time I had to call them or stop in at their xfinity store in West Hartford, CT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts