Comcast ugggh....

cmslick3

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 9, 2004
Chicago area
OK first of all I did not get the user guide during my install as I was supposed to. With that in mind is there anywhere online I can download it? Also does anyone know how to get the guide to ONLY LIST your favortie channels?? We had this with our previous provider VoOM =( If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it...

cmslick3 said:
OK first of all I did not get the user guide during my install as I was supposed to. With that in mind is there anywhere online I can download it? Also does anyone know how to get the guide to ONLY LIST your favortie channels?? We had this with our previous provider VoOM =( If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it...

1.Yes
2.No
3.Comcast is no Voom... :)

And here is a bit of actual useful info... To get the manual, goto comcast.com click
Products->DigitalCable->Dvr->LearnMore->ClickHere->UserGuide

-John

Well, its possible the moto DVR boxes will do #2, but the SA boxes definately will not.

-John

PS> Didn't you realize you went into the wayback machine when you switched to cable from sat? Heck, channels 2-99 are still analog in most places!

Favorites guide

Program all your favorites and then use the favorites button to scroll thru that guide.

If you have a moto dvr box (I don't know about other boxes)....you can get to the favorites PG by going to "menu" then scrolling down to "favorites". This will display a PG containing only your favorites.

Comcast should impove this feature by providing access to the favorites PG in one step via the remote.

At any rate....that's how you can get to it.