Comcast Xfinity

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HDJim

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 22, 2009
Detroit
Saw something about this not to long ago. A new system from Comcast that was supposed to roll out in about a dozen cities that sounds a bit similar to AT&T's Uverse. Anybody know anything about it if it's any good or sounds like it might be good. Comcast has some info on it on their website, www.comcast.com but, I'm looking for opinions from someone not working with Comcast.

I thought it was just a rebranding for markets that have transitioned their analog stuff to mostly all digital tiers. It does give them more room for services since they can put a few digital channels on the same bandwidth that each analog channel used.

HDJim said:
Saw something about this not to long ago. A new system from Comcast that was supposed to roll out in about a dozen cities that sounds a bit similar to AT&T's Uverse. Anybody know anything about it if it's any good or sounds like it might be good. Comcast has some info on it on their website, www.comcast.com but, I'm looking for opinions from someone not working with Comcast.

Xfinity markets have DOCSIS 3.0. More HD. And expanded features.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)