Come on Dish! Get a SiriusXM app!

There is no reason a SiriusXM app couldn't be on a Hopper, but why? What is really gained? The Dot especially on sale is inexpensive and does so much more, why not get one and listen to any channel they have that way and all the free services. OR any number of other ways for no cost beyond an online subscription, from a Cell Phone via Bluetooth, from a Fire Stick or Fire TV, Roku, from a computer, etc.
The channels on DISH are a great plus particularly for those with no subscription. Having a subscription though once Alexa/Echo could connect to your subscription that's the number one way - want to listen to a baseball game? Just ask for the team and it finds it and plays it.

If anyone is thinking the app should be free meaning a "free" subscription- I am in no way in favor of that I want SiriusXM to be around for along time and if DISH has to pay I don't need my TV subscription to rise for a service I already have and pay for.

I think SXM thinks you should pay for the convenience of listening on the Dot.
Then they should offer a discounted rate for Dish subscribers, since the music channels are already paid for. Alternatively, Dish should allow subscribers with an America's Top package to drop the SiriusXM channels and lower the Dish bill, so we don't have to pay for the music channels twice if we choose to get them directly from SiriusXM.

Reactions: edisonprime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)