Comedy Central no DD

Knightfolk

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 22, 2012
ND
I noticed a few days ago that both live tv and DVR recordings are in regular stereo, and not in Dolby Digital like it has been in the past.

Has something changed? I have a two HWS + two Joey setup, and this issue is present on all boxes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah... As soon as the segment of Colbert was over it went to a DD2.0 commercial The next one was DD 5.1 and now on the fourth commercial with very audible 5.1 tracks. It;s just the way the programs were recorded. -- now back to Colbert and the two rear channels and sub woofer just died.... DD2.0

Yeah... As soon as the segment of Colbert was over it went to a DD2.0 commercial The next one was DD 5.1 and now on the fourth commercial with very audible 5.1 tracks. It;s just the way the programs were recorded. -- now back to Colbert and the two rear channels and sub woofer just died.... DD2.0

Ya, right after I posted I went back into my DVR and for the last five days the daily show has been like this. Never noticed the commercials as I am a master of the manual Hop :) I wonder when CC started doing this and why.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)