Coming back to Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

craig559

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 27, 2003
I live in an apartment building and my upstairs neibhor just had Dish installed with a Hopper 2. Talked to the installer and asked if my install could just be tied into the same dish and he said it depends on what receiver and package I get. I am getting the top 120 package with hd and dvr. The dish installed has 3 horns so I am assuming it picks up 3 sats. It is only because I am trying to avoid a 2nd dish being mounted on the roof, that I am asking. I had been with Dish since the beginning but had to cancel about 2 years ago when I moved. Thanx

The 3 horn LNB isn’t really enough information. Do you want a Hopper 2 or a Hopper 3? If you match your neighbor’s Hopper 2, it will work. If you want a Hopper 3, there can be some issues....

I am going for the Hopper 2. I guess the reason why I asked in the first place is at my old building an installer hooked up someone else up to my dish. I did not even notice it until one of those cables that are used to go thru a window and still be able to close the window went bad and I was checking my connections from the dish. Thanx for the info. I am really looking forward to getting Dish back. Mediacom has raised prices 3 time over the past year and its getting crazy

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)