Coming back to Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Eric_C

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
After several calls and a very impolite response from my local dealer I finally talked to someone with some common sense tonight at Dish.

$49 activation, $299 for the 622, no $799 BS.

The only caveat was I dropped Dish on Oct 27th so I have to wait until Feb 27th to order.

I tried to get her to put in the order tonight and just postdate the install but no go.

I found the prices to be better too than what was paying before mostly because the 622 serves 2 TV's.

My local dealer was none to kind to my interest of signing back up, even with a contract. He is the one who pooched me on the right DVR and neither his partner nor Dish wanted to make it right. I talked to his partner in the store who told me to go pound sand over my DVR issue and decided to quit that day. When I went into the store to correct a cancellation problem the original guy I talked to said he was sorry and he would have taken care of it but the ball was already rolling.

So, in good faith I went back to them and told them what happened, even offered a contract. He told me if I didn't keep it for a year last time he wasn't interested in my business and actually refused it even though the entire situation was his fault in the first place.

Now Dish just needs to get the external HD's to work and I'll be happy as can be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)