Commercial installations

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Arthur Vaio

Original poster
May 13, 2005
Does anybody know who is doing Directv's commercial installations for restaurants when you call their commercial dept., 888-388-4249? They promise three receivers free if buying packages plus local channels for $150 per month.

Thanks!

DirecTV Commercial

I am a commercial DirecTV retailer in San Diego. DirecTV will do the install for $150 if the installation meets certain guide lines. First of all the customer must agree to purchase Commercial Choice or the spanish package called Opcion Comercial Ultra. Bars and Restaurants pay according to their Seating capacity. The Bar or Restaurant must be in a one story building.

My Company specializes in multi-story buldings, High Defintion and Component Video Matrix Switching. We charge a lot more than $150. You can call us @ 619-795-9444.

Jonathan

Installation

How can you quote $150 without walking the property...some bldg. mgrs don't want you guys on the roof at all. Also, what do you do if installing to 20 to 30 TV's, HD Tv's, Ceiling mounts, and a system that changes the TV channel instead of the sat...some places need 6-10 sat receivers. One fella quoted up to $2500 and will take up to 4 work days to install. Where does this $150- come from?

Arthur

Arthur Vaio said:
How can you quote $150 without walking the property...some bldg. mgrs don't want you guys on the roof at all. Also, what do you do if installing to 20 to 30 TV's, HD Tv's, Ceiling mounts, and a system that changes the TV channel instead of the sat...some places need 6-10 sat receivers. One fella quoted up to $2500 and will take up to 4 work days to install. Where does this $150- come from?

Arthur

I am not an installer, but I suspect the DirecTV install includes mounting the dish and running the Coax wires to a multi-switch for distibution within the establishment. Setting up the TV's is very likely outside the scope of what DirecTV is offering. Running coax from the TV's to the distribution point may or may not be part of the $150.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)