Comparison of W5 packages

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Greg Mueller

Munich Oktoberfest
Original poster
Mar 3, 2006
Datil, NM
I have the W5 package from NPS, but it really irritates me to pay for a defined month of programing and then have some of those channels pulled as was done by NPS this month. Had they offered a substitute or a credit I would have understood, but they didn't.
What I want to do is compare W5 packages from other vendors like SRL and Skyvision but I can't find those package descriptions (if they exist) on their webpages.

Can someone show me a link to those?

Thanks

Well from what I can find it looks like NPS still has the best price for the stuff/pacakage I want.
I just wish there were a way to make a statement that they would hear and care about.

DirecTv did this to me once. I paid for a package a year in advance. Then they came along and said they were cutting some of the movie channels from the package. I called and said we had a contract for which I had prepaid. They responded that it said in the fine print that they had the right to change programming at their discretion. I argued with them until I finally got credit for what they cut for the rest of my contract term. My parting words were that "this is the stuff class action lawsuits are made of".

Sure enough, a while later there was a class action lawsuit on exactly that situation.
The consumers won.

All suggestions to NPS lately has fallen on deaf ears. You can try to request credit. I have argued with NPS and have gotten credit for certain things. First thing you have to do is talk with a supervisor. The CSR will just string you along and you'll never get anything done.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)