Complain to who?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tach18k

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 16, 2004
Nothing sucks more than the new DVR's from directv right now. Will they ever get the program listing correct or up to date??? Nothing worse than search for an item that is repeated several times a week and all there is is "no info available" I hate having go to 5 different web sites to see their listing only to try to figure out what DTV has figured it might be. Man this really stinks. At least when tivo had it, it was much better.

Nothing sucks more than the new DVR's from directv right now. Will they ever get the program listing correct or up to date??? Nothing worse than search for an item that is repeated several times a week and all there is is "no info available" I hate having go to 5 different web sites to see their listing only to try to figure out what DTV has figured it might be. Man this really stinks. At least when tivo had it, it was much better.
How long has it been hooked up ?
It takes a few days to populate the entire 14 days out it goes.
Your TIVO was not built in a day either.

Jimbo

My hd unit has been running over 6 months now. so I think that is enough time. Say like the dates for womens soccer was updated after the first rounds were over, those dates were weeks in advance, thats ESPN channels, I'm sure ESPN makes sure all the outlets were up to date well in advance. Things like that are a real headache to program in advance. GolTV, date and games are not correct, or no info give, but their goltv web site is, go figure? It's not a pst/est thing either. Pure poor programing from DTV. Oh yea , I have been with DTV since the begining over 20 years ago, so I'm not new to this.

The guide info is provided by the network, like ESPN, ABC, NBC, ect. *D just resends the info and has nothing to do with the contect. Complain the the networks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.