Complaint about D* forum!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't participate in our forum, stay with E* and y'all be allright . I got D* and I 'm fully aware of the situation, so Mr. don't come here and start creating trouble, we are happy with D*. With all due respect Merry X-Mas and enjoy the forums.

Last edited:
excuse me..if I wanted DBSTALK I would post over there!! anyway Merry Christmas and Happy new year

Sometimes matters like this are best dealt with by a PM. Just a suggestion Juan. I have no authority or influence here.

It really comes down to the first sentence in the post. It does seem to taunt the DIRECTV crowd. If it was not in the post, I think the post would have been a normal civil discussion. The first sentence is probably more of a warzone type sentence.

It's pretty clear from his first sentence that he was there to taunt and bait. I'm not disagreeing with you Juan, but when you act a certain way, you get treated a certain way.

you guys do have a point...... but Steve Mehs gets the same treatment and he taunts nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)