SOLD!! Complete CBand system

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmc98

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 11, 2005
32.750N 97.488W Fort worth Tx
I have a complete tek2000 cband satellite dish, Asc1, 100 foot cband ribbon cable and 24in actuator need sold asap I spent close to 1000 on the system looking to sell for $350 must come pick up

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

I have a complete tek2000 cband satellite dish, Asc1, 100 foot cband ribbon cable and 24in actuator need sold asap I spent close to 1000 on the system looking to sell for $350 must come pick up

what size is the dish

All this plus a motorized 90cm a micro hd, an Amiko A3 and everything I have for FTA satellite need to sale in the next 2 weeks my lose could be an FTA persons dream everything must go as a package must come pick up all these items cost in the thousands asking $300 for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)