Complete HD Channel Lineup for Puerto Rico

It's not a matter of a satellite being "Up" for anyone. Either you can see it or not. In the case of the 129 satellite from Dish I do not think that can be see with any dish in PR. With Dish Network, if you have a package from them, any satellite of theirs that you can see can be used for that programming, it isn't a matter of it being "up" or "turned on" for PR..... The problem is the satellites that carry the bulk of HD programming are not really able to be seen in PR. (129 and 72)

Very few. To get programming on 61.5 you must have a newer Dish receiver to get the new codecs. If you do, it will also get anything on 110/119 with the older codecs.
If you have an older receiver, you will just get programming on 110/119.

Then, 61.5 is on the Eastern ARC, 119/110 is on the Western ARC. Meaning, there won't be duplicates on 110/119 because what would be the point. However 61.5 is for those who do not get 110/119 (or129) so will probably have some of the same channels 110/119 has.

Then, what is in HD on 110/119 appears to be mostly on spotbeam, meaning you will never get that signal, it is meant for HI or AK.

And then it depends on what package you have.

I'm going to say, depending on what package you have around 20 tops with most being on 61.5. More if you get the Blockbuster package add on (originally called the Platinum Package) as they seem to be on those satellites, and few more if you get a movie package as some of those appear to be on those satellites.

Looking at the list, several. If you go to the top of this page, pick DishChannelChart you can see what is on each satellite. Don't forget anything that says spotbeam you will not get even if your package includes it. It has to be Conus.

As far as I know, this is the list right now:
A&E, APL, BBCA, BET, BRAVO, CMDY, CNBC, CNN, DISC, E!, ESPN, ESPN2, FOOD, FSC, FX, GOLF, HDNET, HGTV, HIST, LIFE, MSNBC, MTV, NBATV, NFL, NICK, NTGEO, OWN, SYFY, SPEED, SPIKE, TBS, TENIS, TLC, TNT, TOON, TRV, TWC, USA, VH1, WGN, HBO-E, MAX-E, SHO, TMC, ENCORE, STARZ, STARZ-P, SEDGE, Telemundo, WAPA, Univision.

There are some that also receive: VLCTY, CTRC, CI, HDNMV, LOGO, MAVTV, MGM, PLDIA, UNIHD, INDIE, RETRO, EPIX1, EPIX2, SMC, PIXL. I think this are part of the late Platinum Package, but I don't know if they will be available in the future

Yes that is pretty much the list. Just keep in mind you do not get ALL those unless you subscribe to the packages that contain them. For instance you have HBO SHO TMC ECNCORE etc etc in that list. That would require subscribing to ALL the movie packages. And some others are not part of any regular package either.

There is no more Platinum package, it is the Blockbuster package. And yes at the moment if you subscribe to that ($10) you get those channels which are on satellites available to be seen in PR. No guarantee they will stay there of course. This is a very good package, you also can stream movies and at least in the US can get free movie rentals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)