complete signal loss

It does but there are a few things you can do to make sure.What kind of dish do you have?

Check all your connections if there is an external switch be sure to check that closely.Make sure the leaves on trees nearby aren't the culprit

Are all channels affected? Reason I ask is that my locals are gone (77 degrees), and that message comes up when I go to one of those channels. Using the program guide via main menu, I can see the other channels.

Are all channels affected? Reason I ask is that my locals are gone (77 degrees), and that message comes up when I go to one of those channels. Using the program guide via main menu, I can see the other channels.

Yes, all channels. I cannot access program guide. I have tried check switch, hard reboot, reset, etc. It is strange that it just quit working this morning.

Yes, all channels. I cannot access program guide. I have tried check switch, hard reboot, reset, etc. It is strange that it just quit working this morning.

Same thing happened to me this morning with my 722 but it is ONLY on tuner 1 (the HD tuner). I can see everything on tuner 2 - all test come out to be fine and no leaves in the way unless a tree moved over 5 feet. I moved the HDMI cable to all ports on the TV and still the same.

Last edited:
what dish do you have?Depending on the model of your dish the prices vary.Anywhere from $15 to $40.If you can tell me the type dish you have I can be more specific with the price.

Same thing happened to me this morning with my 722 but it is ONLY on tuner 1 (the HD tuner). I can see everything on tuner 2 - all test come out to be fine and no leaves in the way unless a tree moved over 5 feet. I moved the HDMI cable to all ports on the TV and still the same.

Oddly enough - things are being recorded on tuner1 and I can view them on tuner2 without issues.

Dish antenna could have come loose and maladjusted itself. I had one blow over once; I'm lucky it hung up on the gutter and didn't come crashing through the kitchen window.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)