complete signal loss

carolyn shell

Original poster
Aug 17, 2011
arkansas
out of the blue my tv shows complete signal loss. I have 2 tvs, I can run diagnostics
on one tv and get the picture to come in great, and visa versa, one tv displays a picture
one tv shows complete signal loss. I can't get the same channels that I use to. After I
run the diagnostic these numbers are displayed. BH2X17T9QQRA I have been with dish
net for about 8 years, my receiver is 522. could someone tell me if this is an inside or
outside problem?

out of the blue my tv shows complete signal loss. I have 2 tvs, I can run diagnostics
on one tv and get the picture to come in great, and visa versa, one tv displays a picture
one tv shows complete signal loss. I can't get the same channels that I use to. After I
run the diagnostic these numbers are displayed. BH2X17T9QQRA I have been with dish
net for about 8 years, my receiver is 522. could someone tell me if this is an inside or
outside problem?
Where are you seeing BH2X17T9QQRA being displayed? Also when you say that you are running a diagnostics do you mean the check switch test?

thank you for your reply, the screen shows connection method and check signal, and send data
Could you run a check switch test? To do that you would want to press Menu then System Setup then Installation then Point Dish. On the Point Dish screen there will be an option that says Check Switch and after you select that on the next screen there will be an option that says Test.

I ran that test and the warning screen came up #836 about loss of channels, I press the cancel button. the sat. input 1 and input 2 screen came up, it said reception verified and switch DP34 on both 1 & 2input.

another screen just came on my tv, it says to check your dish for obstructions in hte following order, it also says you are currently experiencing signal loss on tuner 1 between 10 and 12pm 08/16 and 12:45pm 08/17 you had 2 signal losses. followed by many more to numerious to mention. stb health lite tumer 0 as of 8/15/11 orbitala 14 15 16 21

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts