Component cables for Wii (Monoporice?)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mike6097

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 12, 2005
How many of you are using the monoprice component cable for your wii? I want one of these and am looking for your expert opinion. I am thinking about grabbing one of these versus the 30.00 original.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

For the $9.00 it would cost to by the cable from Monoprice ($6.00 for cable + $3.00 for shipping), you can't go wrong. It would cost more to drive to a store to pick it up.

I've always been happy with the products from Monoprice.

May as well go with Monoprice. It's not like you're dealing with HDMI stuff that is being connected to 1080p systems. I think a $9 cable from them will not have much discernable difference between their regular cables.

May as well go with Monoprice. It's not like you're dealing with HDMI stuff that is being connected to 1080p systems. I think a $9 cable from them will not have much discernable difference between their regular cables.
there is no difference between HDMI cables

I use Monoprice Wii cables. They work just fine. I also use multiple Monoprice cables around the house- component, Cat5 and HDMI. They all work very good. No different than the higher price name brands I have collected overthe years.

Home much of a difference does the component cable make for the Wii? I'm using the in-box composite cable, and even on my new 42" Plasma it looks pretty good. A few blocks and artifacts, sure, but not as bad as I thought. Is it worth the upgrade?

Home much of a difference does the component cable make for the Wii? I'm using the in-box composite cable, and even on my new 42" Plasma it looks pretty good. A few blocks and artifacts, sure, but not as bad as I thought. Is it worth the upgrade?

For 9 dollars to go from 480i to 480p it's worth a try.

Thanks for the information. It looks like I will pick up the component cables for the wii at monoprice.

As the A1 Ads say, "Yeah; It's THAT Important."

I'm another one that will chime in to praise Monoprice and there cables. I buy ALL my cables from them, I also got my employer to start buying there cables from Monoprice also :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)