Component or HDMI installation

Yes, I have been paying attention. And, I understand what everyone has been saying. Some haven't been understanding what I'M saying!! Never mind - I will find out this evening after the Dish tech reprograms and hooks up the HDMI cable....
Sorry dude, we tried.

HDMI from E* installer

Yes, I have been paying attention. And, I understand what everyone has been saying. Some haven't been understanding what I'M saying!! Never mind - I will find out this evening after the Dish tech reprograms and hooks up the HDMI cable....
If the installer brings out an HDMI cable it may cost you $$. I'm not talking a couple of bucks but a full service charge price. E* doesn't supply HDMI at all. My brother just had a E* install and tech supplied component cables which surprised me but then they may be doing at least that to get HD to the set. He has HDMI cable on the way from monoprice. It is a toss up as to which will look better on your set. You've not even said what it is. Thing is in some sets the digital (HDMI) input is better and others the analog (component) is better it just depends on the design of the set. Digital should be better but you would have to judge for yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)