Conan - Nov. 8th - TBS

I've seen the commercials and they're pretty stupid if you ask me

He's supposedly trying to be like a hot girl washing a car with "pour some sugar on me" in the background

but then again I never watched his show anyways

You heard it here first. Conan will do ok at the start but he will soon drop in the ratings. He won't be a competitor because he's not on one of the major networks. The younger people today aren't subscribing to cable . He's going to need them to survive.

Richter Returns As Conan Sidekick
Team Coco Reunites For TBS's Late-Night Entry

By Marisa Guthrie (Broadcasting & Cable) -- Multichannel News, 10/12/2010 10:52:23 AM

Andy Richter, Conan O'Brien's longtime pal and sidekick, will join the late-night host on his upcoming TBS program. The network confirmed the widely accepted news Oct. 12.

O'Brien's new late-night entry has been receiving copious promotion during TBS' coverage of MLB playoffs. Richter, who also toured with O'Brien's "Legally Prohibited From Being Funny on Television Tour," also hosted last summer's Team Coco Presents: The Conan Writers Live special.

Conan bows Nov. 8 at 11 p.m.

You heard it here first. Conan will do ok at the start but he will soon drop in the ratings. He won't be a competitor because he's not on one of the major networks. The younger people today aren't subscribing to cable . He's going to need them to survive.
The younger people are living back at home with Mom & Pop in this economy...

Sure sucks for us C-Band users. Only TBS I can get is audio only with garbled video and online streams of TBS don't look much better than the garbled video.

Well hello karma
evil3.gif
:
Report: Comcast to oust NBC exec behind the Conan-Leno debacle
Jeff Gaspin, the chairman of NBC Universal Television who came up with the idea of moving Conan to midnight, is expected to be dumped as Comcast taps former Showtime boss Bob Greenblatt and CBS exec Nancy Tellem to run The Peacock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts