Confirmed, 5.9 Million left Live Pay TV in 2022, 1.2 Million more then 2021

They’ve gotten better. Much better. The fridge in our camper is 120v and can revert to propane if the power dies.

My dad, may he RIP, used to build pickup truck campers that had hot and cold running water, a flush toilet, and even a shower. And a refrigerator. The 12V variety were kind of weak. But would you believe they used to make propane powered refrigerators for campers and trailers? Egad those things were terrible. Off level a bit and they didn't cool at all. I wondered how burning propane would work. Can anybody explain that one?

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Reactions: Foxbat
Really?

None of your "predictions" have come true. You didn't even know how Nielsen worked until I explained it to you. You don't know enough to comment, really. But, almost daily, you post the same post. "I found that some number of people dropped cable. That proves everyone will eventually". Over and over. Every day.

No, it doesn't. The people that want streaming only, have it. The people (the vast majority) that still want linear TV have it. You have numbers. You just don't know how to read them, so you go to a dead wrong conclusion. It's OK. I don't know anything about plumbing fixtures. Which is why I don't comment on them, leaving it to those who do.

BTW, howcome millions leaving the mega-profitable cable industry mean it is "dying", but, millions dropping streaming (you posted a link that reported a 49% churn rate (AKA drop rate) mean it isn't?
Quite the glass house there, guy yelling at the sky about predictions not coming true. I see we're back to pretending streaming services aren't growing too because 'everyone wants them has them', incredible.

I wonder how many millions of subs they have gained since you first started claiming that.

Quite the glass house there, guy yelling at the sky about predictions not coming true. I see we're back to pretending streaming services aren't growing too because 'everyone wants them has them', incredible.

I wonder how many millions of subs they have gained since you first started claiming that.
Already posted it-

Netflix-220 million at the start of 2022, now at 232 million(Q1/2023)
Paramount+ 40 million to now 56 million(Q4/2022)
Disney+ 137 million to now 161 million (Q4/2022)
Hulu 41 million to now 48 million(Q4/2022)
ESPN+ 22 million to now 24 million (Q4/2022)
Hulu Live 4.1 million to now 4.5 million (Q4/2022)
Peacock-13 million to now 22 million (all paid, not the freebies) (Q1/2023)

Already posted it-

Netflix-220 million at the start of 2022, now at 232 million(Q1/2023)
Paramount+ 40 million to now 56 million(Q4/2022)
Disney+ 137 million to now 161 million (Q4/2022)
Hulu 41 million to now 48 million(Q4/2022)
ESPN+ 22 million to now 24 million (Q4/2022)
Hulu Live 4.1 million to now 4.5 million (Q4/2022)
Peacock-13 million to now 22 million (all paid, not the freebies) (Q1/2023)
Oh, so he repeated a lie, was disproven and then keeps repeating it? Shocked. Shocked I say.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeD-C05