Confused, as always

Chinatown

On Vacation
Original poster
Oct 11, 2006
Wisconsin
Am considering buying a new DVD Recorder. Currently have a DMR-E50. It performs wonderfully & records eveything........., no problem, as I have read on some of the newer machines, with copyright concerns.
The reason for the upgrade is adding HDMI to the system, which the DMR-E50 does not have.

Am I better off buying an upconversion PLAYER, and just playing my DVD's in it, for an enhanced picture, or Is their a NEW recorder that will copy EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanking you in advance.:confused:

I'm not sure... but I saw something very interesting in wal-mart the other day... expensive analog dvd recorder prices are dropping like crazy. I think I saw one that was like 99.00 a month ago that's now 30.00!!!! What's very interesting is if someone gets one of those digital to analogue converter dealy things in 2008 that sucker should, in theory, still work fine with digital tv?...

I'm not sure... but I saw something very interesting in wal-mart the other day... expensive analog dvd recorder prices are dropping like crazy. I think I saw one that was like 99.00 a month ago that's now 30.00!!!! What's very interesting is if someone gets one of those digital to analogue converter dealy things in 2008 that sucker should, in theory, still work fine with digital tv?...
Yeah, plus most of us record from our satellite DVR's or receivers not from an OTA feed. We're fine!

I already have two DVD recorders. I just don't need anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)