CONGRATS ECHOSTAR! 922 wins best of CES award!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So do we have any clue how much the equipment will be for new and existing customers? What about extra monthly fees (which I am sure there will be, this is Dish we are talking about...)?

I thought I read that the sling service itself would be free to Dish users. But maybe that was just a dream. I think I may jump on it, if they come out at $199.

I dont care if i pay another $200, for the 922 upgrade right now!..But i did upgarde in SPT/08 for another 722! .I dont think they allowed me to swap one 722 with 922, like another upgrade if i even pay again :( probley have to wait till end of summer! thats sux :(
if i knew they gonna come with new box this soon, I would wait :(

Same here. I just upgraded last week to the 722 and the installer was talking about the 922. Would have waited had I known. Upgrade date is December for us.
So far, not happy with 722 :( Playback problems and not as sharp an hd picture as the 622 we had.

Ya lisa thats sux..they told me the new box , would come round next year in /summer/fall/09 so thats why i just went ahead and upgrade in spt/08...they didnt know eigther! but just sux have to wait 6 more months to do so :(never had any problems with my 722s whatsoever ,I have the old one for 2 years now and got another 722 in spt both works great i also have 612..never had any problem..maybe u need to call them and exchange it or some! i love mine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)