Congratulations! The Sports Forum Has Reached 100k Posts!

Dumb question but was the Pit? I dont know if I was around when the Pit was around. Why did it shut down?
Long story. Basically it was a forum that was specifically for politics. It was created to take all the controversial/argumentative threads out of chit chat. It was closed some years later due to bad behavior (ie. name calling). The re-direct to SonicBabble was created about a year later to take it's place.

Long story. Basically it was a forum that was specifically for politics. It was created to take all the controversial/argumentative threads out of chit chat. It was closed some years later due to bad behavior (ie. name calling). The re-direct to SonicBabble was created about a year later to take it's place.

I couldn't of said it better myself.:up:up:up

I just wanted to add that "The Pit" would have been fine if the policital diatribe and personal attacks didn't continually spillover into all the mainstream forums.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)