connect 722 to remote tv

jkd61

Original poster
Dec 20, 2008
illinois
I have two samsung digital TVs. One is connected to a 722 in the LR and one to a 622 in the BR. I would like to disconnect the 622 (because of $17/month!) and just have the 722 control both TVs.

I am not getting a signal on the remote tv. I connected the remote tv via coax from the wall to the tv and tuned it to channel 73. I set the 722 modulator on TV2 Cable channel 73.

I tried the Dish Network tech support and they just wanted to send a technician to the house. I didn't think it would be that difficult . . . .

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thank you.

I have two samsung digital TVs. One is connected to a 722 in the LR and one to a 622 in the BR. I would like to disconnect the 622 (because of $17/month!) and just have the 722 control both TVs.

I am not getting a signal on the remote tv. I connected the remote tv via coax from the wall to the tv and tuned it to channel 73. I set the 722 modulator on TV2 Cable channel 73.

I tried the Dish Network tech support and they just wanted to send a technician to the house. I didn't think it would be that difficult . . . .

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thank you.
You have the TV connected to the wall jack, do you have the wall jack connected to the 722 or is it still connected to the dish? When the 622 was connected the wall plate delivered the signal from the dish to the receiver you need to change the source to the 722.

dish network -dish with lnb-s for 110,119.61,5

Issues with 722's remote control for TV2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts