Connecting 722k to TV2

maarch

Original poster
Jan 26, 2009
Seattle
Hi,

I have a 722K connected to Living Room TV (TV1). I also have a 211K Receiver connected to HD bedroom TV (TV2) upstairs. I realized that through 211k I cannot access Dish on Demand. I was wondering how can I connect 722k to TV2 (keep 211k also connected) so that I can watch Dish on Demand on TV2. I understand that I would be watching programming in SD on TV2 through 722.

Or is there an alternative way to watch Dish on Demand on TV2 without directly connecting a DVR.

Thnks in advance for your help.

Both the component and HDMI outputs on the 722 are "hot", so you could run one or the other to the bedroom TV, HDMI being most logical since component is bulky. Either way, you would be watching HD on both sets.

Just connect the Home Distribution coax to the antenna in on TV2 and the hdmi from the 211 to the TV's hdmi in. Just switch the source from you tv's remote.

KAB said:
Both the component and HDMI outputs on the 722 are "hot", so you could run one or the other to the bedroom TV, HDMI being most logical since component is bulky. Either way, you would be watching HD on both sets.

It will be hard for me to run cables from downstairs to upstairs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)