Considering Directv? *READ FIRST*

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Old news, posted before. A December, 2009 article?

Lets see, go to directv.com

Fire up the package viewer

Shows promo price

Shows price it will change to

Even states how long the promo price is

"Lock in your price until 2011. Save $29 a month for 12 mos. Reg. price: $58.99/month.[?]"

Seriously?

Now not a single mention I can find about the contract but I do know that comes later. They should be more upfront about it and there have been issues with that in the past which is partly why we have the sticky up top about what will extend your contract.

So I think that is an area where some people might have a legit gripe. The other 95% is total bull sh*t.

Thanks for the info. I'm cancelling right away! :D

Seriously, all of the previous posts from the OP are just posts against DirecTV.

All providers have issues. And there's small print in EVERYONE'S terms of service.
It's the same for cellphone providers too.
Just do your homework on what you agree to by having their service and you will be fine. ;)

No, I'm switching to DISH and signing up for NFL Sunday Ticket and MLB Extra Innings. Thanks for telling me how bad I've got in with DirecTv, I'd have never known.

F'n Troll!

Last edited:
Yawn; a person can allege (sp?) ANYTHING for a case. These types things are from folks that either can't read or don't care to take the time.

If you look at the article its dated...
Friday, December 18 2009

DirecTV has done quite a turn around since then and fixed many of the issues.

Carry on folks there is nothing to see here. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts