Contact from TimeTrax!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I have kept my promise and have successfully made contact with TimeTrax, I am happy to report that I have made contact with Elliot Frutkin of TimeTrax who has been away on vacation.

He will be contecting me later tommorow when he is back by a phone and will hopefully explain whats going on.

I am causiously optimistic that Elliot will have some good news for us, the reason I say this is because Elliot says he does not want users to be concerned about "being ripped off".

I look forward to hearing what he has to say.

This happened while he was on vacation? That seems rather odd.

"Hey Elliot, we stopped selling anything or providing support while you were on vacation. Oh yeah, the website was taken offline too."

I remain in the skeptical column.

You would think, even on vacation, that the president of the company could pick up a phone and tell an underling to "get it done", whatever "it" is. Especially if this is something that wasn't in the works before he went on vacation.

src666 said:
You would think, even on vacation, that the president of the company could pick up a phone and tell an underling to "get it done", whatever "it" is. Especially if this is something that wasn't in the works before he went on vacation.

That was pretty much what I meant by my post. This seems to be a 'surprise' to him or else you wouldn't think he'd go on vacation if his company was likely to undergo a drastic change. He's the CEO. CEO's generally keep aware of what is going on and, if there's likely to be a negative outcome, they plan to explain or figure out how to put spin on it to make it seem good. Apparently Elliot's response it to go on vacation and sort it out later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)