Contacting DIRT

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I think they are being stretched thin with having Facebook support as part of their domain now. The squeakier wheel (and higher volume of customers) gets more attention now I'm afraid.

Reactions: TheKrell
Or they pick and choose the level of the questions .
A few years ago, there was the vaunted "executive" team - you contacted them initially by email at "ceo@echostar.com". They also tapered off their level of help because people directed others to them for everything, even the most minor thing. There simply was no reason for them to be expected to handle simple, everyday stuff. They were surely set up to handle "serious" shortcomings that customers couldn't get resolved when dealing with the regular support groups.

I saw DIRT being used the same way...

I wish I could order Dish now and make the appointment after the 28th (If that is still the hopper 3 ETA). It seems that idea wont work though.

I wish I could order Dish now and make the appointment after the 28th (If that is still the hopper 3 ETA). It seems that idea wont work though.
I'm willing to get that if one orders a Hopper 3 on the first day it's available, install dates will be 1-2 days later (just like normal).

Jessica is online right now ;)

I generally use mydish chat unless it is something off the wall or more detailed. I'll probably go thru Dirt for the H3 upgrade unless we are told to do something else.

We have had some additional priorities and responsibilities given to us over the last few months, so we have not always been attentive as we were to this site. We are still here though and ready to help, and we will do our best to make sure we have someone logged in during our business hours going forward.

I am concerned about pm's going unanswered, so if this is happening, going forward, please pm me on who you did pm, along with when you pm'd them, so I can investigate and address any issues. With that said below is an updated schedule. Please bear with us as we are training new agents on how to properly use forums, and the type of etiquette and responses that are required in forums. We have some newer people as well that we will ask to be added as DIRT members here in the near future. All times listed are mountain time.

Michael H
6am-2:30pm Sat/Fri off

Erika P
6am-2:30pm Sun/Mon off

Tommy F
6am-5pm Thu/Fri/Sat off

Jessica R
7am-6pm Sat/Sun/Tue off

Abe K
7am-6pm Sat/Mon/Tue off

Laila S
7:30am-6:30am Sun/Mon/Wed off

Chris S
11am-10pm Sun/Tue/Wed off

Mark L
11am-10pm Sun/Mon/Tue off

Andrew E
11am-10pm Thu/Fri/Sat off

Thea S
11am-10pm Sun/Mon/Tue off

Sam H
11am-10pm Thu/Fri/Sat off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)